Friday, August 31, 2012

Remembering Yesterday...SOUS and FWAB


I can't believe that it's Friday again...the weeks fly by so fast! But Friday means another sketch from Stuck on U Sketches...here it is:
However for my layout I flipped the sketch upside down! I hope you can see a little resemblance. Awhile back,My Aunt gave me a bunch of pictures of me when I was a little girl and I have been scrapping them like crazy! I used papers from MME and I did some fussy cutting from some Websters papers. I got messy with gesso and inks and also did a little stamping and embossing. Here are a few closeups:


I got the little wooden fence from Michaels and painted it white and added a little crackle paint for texture
And have a look at the gorgeous Jack Vine in Olice Green from FWAB. I cut it in pieces and tucked it in around the flower clusters...such a pretty effect!

You can also see a pretty Elise flower in the top cluster. Here are the Gorgeous FWAB products I used:
FWAB Jack Vine Olive Green - Click Image to Close 
FWAB Elise Flourish Silver - Dusky Pink & Rose Pink flowers - Click Image to Close 
Be sure to get your LSS to carry FWAB's gorgeous products.
Check out what the other ladies at SOUS  have created and head over to the FWAB blog and check out the monthly challenge!! It's a great opportunity to win some FWAB products.
Have a great weekend!!

12 comments:

  1. Love this! I think the little kites are my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, love the kites and all the flowers and that is one adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great layout full of so many wonderful techniques! All your products look so awesome! I really like that background paper! I can't seem to get enough of wood grain products lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Sandi..Love your eye for detail.. The paint on the fence, the twine of the kites.. absolutely Perfect in every way..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous page - love the kites, an all your amazing attention to detail!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, stunning page Sandi, I too love the little kites and the strings are perfect, love your attention to detail with the little bows and tying one to the fence, how sweet. Some major techniques happening here, the distressing, gesso work, inking, fussy cutting, and the flower clusters, well.... Perfect. Love it... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude, this is a favorite of mine!
    I don't know exactly why...probably because it IS making me feel
    childhood memories and has such a whimsical feel to it. I do love it,
    the bike, kites, the flowers...inking, stamping...its all totally perfect!
    Amazing to have you with us!

    xoxo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some wonderful touches on this page Sandi & how great to get a bunch of old photos of YOU to scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is just gorgeous, love the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout, Sandi!!! You were such a cutie!!! Love the flowers, kites and bling!!!! Hope you have a great week!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in love with this! It is extraordinaire!!! That background paper is amazing and I can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails